my bunny





This is my bunny and s/he is perfect. I wish I didn't have to give it away BUT! At least it is going to one of my best friends in the world, so I still get to visit it all the time and everything *SQUISHES*

Nothing much has been going on, except that exams are now over, so I've been bumming around for the past week or so. I could get used to living like this. Heading over to Bangkok on Wednesday for an impromptu (no, seriously; we only booked everything two days ago) family getaway, which is going to be AWESOME. I managed to score a pretty sweet hotel off of hotels.com, so \o/. I am also (finally) getting my new camera lens, thanks to some kind financial assistance from my mother and the fiance. It's the only reason I can even afford it, tbh.

In any case!


holiday love meme 2012
my thread here
Here's where you can leave me a nice message if you want. I love nice messages.

I hope December's treating you all well, because it's definitely been a hell of a lot nicer to me than the past year has been. ilu all <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author