halloween


I know I've neglected this spot for a while, and I apologise! I'm still trying to get used to blogging on here, and it's hard having to toggle between LJ and Tumblr and Blogger, but we'll see how it goes! I'm going to try to use this space more for my picture posts, whenever possible.


So! I'm going to blog about Halloween/my costume for this year. This Halloween I actually decided to go as something, because I've wanted to for the past two years, yet I've always managed to not care enough to get a costume, hahaha. Since I'm still mostly a lazy ass when it comes to dressing up, all I rented was a red cape, because, let's face it, that's basically all you need to become Red Riding Hood, amirite? Haha.

Pictures were taken at the park behind my house the day after the Halloween party a bunch of us went too. No, we did not get smashed. No pictures from that night, unfortunately, because a friend of ours has requested our discretion XD, but awful music aside, it was still a pretty fun night.



I am the best (laziest) red riding hood ever.





YES I GET IT I was the laziest Red Riding Hood ever. I would have bought a wicker basket, except I...forgot until the last minute and decided it wasn't worth the additional expense.




The only real gripe I had with my rented cape was that I looked like I was supposed to be a vampire or something whenever I didn't have the hood up, haha.

So...yes! Not bad for a first costume attempt, if I do say so myself. Now I just need to get the motivation to do this again...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author