sry for the sap







It always surprises me just how much I love this squishyface, even after all this time. You'd think I would at least be a little sick of it by now, but nooooo. Squishyface's ever expanding belly is a trial to him and a source of constant amusement to us all, but to his great good fortune I happen to be a huge fan of it. As cliched as it might sound, I fully feel that the more of him there is the more there is for me to love, and I could spend hours just resting my head on his belly. It's adorable, you guys. I like to tell people that he's my own personal God of Fortune - the more I rub his belly, the more good fortune I get - and so far it's been proving to be pretty damn accurate.

And just to take the edge off all the sap, here's a picture of a cute bunny:


SNOWBALL IS CUTER THAN ALL YOUR FACES. Well, obviously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author